The Hainesport Ladies Auxiliary (HLA) was established in July of 1957 by a group of ladies who supported their local fire department in times of need. Now more than 60 years later the HLA organization is so much more!
We still support our local fire department but we also do our best to be involved in the community and draw positive attention to the Hainesport Fire Department and Emergency Services.
Over the years the HLA has hosted and sponsored many events. Some of these events include...
- Spring & Fall Flower Sales
- Mother's Day Breakfast
- The ARC Home dances in both June and September
- We take part in Hainesport Community Day
- Beef & Beer Comedy Show in October
- Senior's Luncheon at Christmas time
- Boy Scouts Blue & Gold Annual Dinner
- Multiple activities with the ARC Home for Women
- American Red Cross Blood Drive in June
- We, along with the Fire Company and Emergency Squad, sponsor multiple families during the holidays (Dinner, decorations, tree, presents)
We are always working on new events to help raise funds for the Hainesport Fire Department, Emergency Squad and the community. We will be hosting a Bag Bingo; check back for more details.
We are always looking for new ideas to help raise funds for the local Fire Department and Emergency Services. If you are interested in becoming a member of the HLA or would like to learn more please feel free to email us at Ladiesaux@hainesportfire.org.