Become more than just a resident!
- We are a totally free service that provides fire protection and rescue services
- On average we run over 200 calls a year
- The department is 100% VOLUNTEER
- We provide free training, and courses worth college credits
- Free use of facilities, and equipment
- Keeps services free and property taxes down
- Build self confidence and brotherhood
- Most of all help protect Hainesport and our neighboring towns
- Tanker/ pumper 3911- A 1995 Salisbury with a 2,500 gallon water supply and 2,000 gallon per minute single stage Hale pump, portable fold-a-tank, 2,600 feet of multiple size hose
- Engine 3912- A 2004 Pierce Dash 1,200 gallon water supply, 2,000 gallon per minute single stage Hale water pump
- Rescue 3919- A 1997 Freight liner chassis and EVI body, contains all tools to perform vehicle extrication, and other heavy rescues
- Brush Truck 3917- A 1991 Ford 350 dual wheel pickup truck, made for brush fires and off road locations that other vehicles can’t go.
It’s up to you!
Become as active as you want there are no mandatory requirements. It’s up to you to choose how active you are in the fire department
- There is one company meeting a month
- Two drills per month
- Every Wednesday night there is an optional duty crew
- Multiple in house functions through the year for members to relax and have fun
- We also hold fundraiser to bring more income into the department and keep the cost down to the township